This group meets to help Black women advance their careers at the university, encourage the development of relationships across disciplines, and provide a safe venue for critique.
The goals of this initiative are:
- Create a support system for the advancement of Black women's careers
- Encourage the development of relationships across disciplines and throughout the university
- Increase scholarly/creative output
- Provide accountability and support the development of productive writing habits
- Provide a safe venue for critique
- Provide a consistent time and space to write if needed
This group will meet throughout the academic year. Check back for future meetings. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.