Donate to The Women's Place
Help OSU women advance in an equitable environment!
A donation to The Women’s Place will be used to:
- Address institutional barriers for women;
- Partner with campus units to help them identify and remove barriers to recruitment, retention, and advancement of women;
- Research the status of OSU women and recommend related policy changes;
- Provide skills training to help women advance; and
- Create an environment at OSU characterized by equity, freedom, and dignity for all people.
When donating, choose fund #303512. Click here to donate online.
If you are an Ohio State employee and would like to donate through payroll deduction, go to campuscampaign.osu.edu and click on the "Give Online or Search for Funds" button. If you have questions, contact the Campus Campaign office at 614-292-3065.
If you would like to donate to Critical Difference for Women, our sister program that offers financial support to Ohio State women students, faculty, and staff, click here.
For more information about how you can help The Women's Place or Critical Difference for Women, contact Jennifer Kirby, assistant director of development at (614) 292-8286 or JKirby@esue.ohio-state.edu.